Gold Coast! That’s where Sharyn Grant, Managing Director will be on Tuesday 21 August 2018 at 1:40 pm presenting “4 Key Missing Elements Preventing Operational Excellence” at the SIRF Operational Excellence National Forum 21-22 Aug 2018, Mantra.
Below is a 25% Discount for the event.
Sharyn Grant’s presentation will discuss 4 Key Missing Elements Preventing Operational Excellence:
1. STRATEGIC FORESIGHT: The road to operational excellence requires strategic foresight, which is the most common element missing from many companies.
2. HIERARCHICAL MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The lack of a top-down hierarchically-aligned supply chain performance management system, is obstructing internal departments from achieving their priorities, impacting external customer service performance, thereby adversely affecting a company’s reputation.
3. CROSS-FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT **
4. CROSS-FUNCTIONAL PROCESSES **
** The lack of cross-functional relationship management and cross-functional processes is preventing internal departments from communicating effectively, resolving issues jointly and acting proactively as a united team.
Sharyn’s presentation will outline practical strategies to address these key issues to help your company achieve operational excellence.
Sharyn will also handout a MATURITY ASSESSMENT for you to conduct a very high-level assessment during her speech.
Event Website: http://www.sirfrt.com.au/national-forum
- What: SIRF Operational Excellence National Forum
- When: 21 & 22 August 2018
- Where: Mantra on the Gold Coast
- Focus: Three streams of Excellence: Continuous Improvement, Safety and Supply Chain
Download: 2018 OPEX Brochure
Special Discount Code for our connections:
25% Discount Code: specialguest
To use the code:
- Click on the link below to the National Forum Booking Page
- Click REGISTER
- Click ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE
- Enter Discount Code
- Then select booking option.
Enjoy the Forum and we look forward to catching up with you.
EventBrite: National Forum Booking Page
Great line up of speakers: