LSC Solutions Pty Ltd is a Platinum Partner of the 2016 Queensland Supply Chain & Logistics Conference. More than 5500 delegates from across Australasia have attended the Queensland Supply Chain & Logistics Conference in its 17 year history.
Dates: Thursday 1st & Friday 2 September 2016
Venue: Sofitel Brisbane Central, 249 Turbot Street, Brisbane
Theme: Supply Chain Unity
- Registrations from 7:30 am
- Program 8:30 am – 5:10 pm
- 5:30 pm Conference Pre-dinner drinks & Networking
- 6:45 pm Conference Dinner & Queensland Awards
- Registrations from 8:00 am
- Program 8:40 am – 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm Close of Conference
Program & Registration Form: Click here to download
This conference is a recognised national event designed for Supply Chain, Logistics, Transport and Procurement professionals and practitioners. It aims for professional and personal development in a unique and relaxed networking-based environment.
The Queensland Supply Chain & Logistics Conference is the largest event of its kind in the state and is ideally suited for Supply Chain, Logistics, Transport and Procurement professionals and practitioners. A uniquely-styled educational event in its seventeenth year, the conference is designed for both professional and personal development in a most-relaxed environment.
The 17th Annual Conference has a comprehensive and dynamic program that includes presentations from highly distinguished Australian and overseas speakers. The conference includes the 2016 Queensland Supply Chain and Logistics Awards, which are a feeder program in to the Australian Supply Chain and Logistics Awards, the Day Two Workshops and the annual charity dinner on the Thursday evening.
For more information: http://qldscc.com/
In the Press: All about supply chain unity – http://www.tandlnews.com.au/2016/07/06/article/23740/
Co-create Substantial Value through Next Level Customer & Supplier Relationships
We welcome you to attend our 1 hour Advanced Workshop – Procurement on Day 2 of the Conference.
- Speaker: Sharyn Grant, Managing Director, LSC Solutions Pty Ltd, Supply Chain Manager®, Supply Chain Coach®
- When: Day 2, 10:30 am, Friday 2 September 2016
- Where: Ballroom 2, Sofitel Brisbane Central, 249 Turbot Street, Brisbane
- Topic: Co-create Substantial Value through Next Level Customer & Supplier Relationships
- Learn how to get what you want from your supply chain relationships
- Know the difference between Collaboration and Partnerships, and live by it
- Understand the key drivers of relationships that are critical to articulating and communicating expectations
- Learn how to structure a mutually beneficial and successful commercial relationship that will co-create substantial value
- Hear about 2 case studies that yielded more than $42M and $188M in additional profit
- You will be provided with an overview of The Collaboration Framework and The Partnership Model, tools owned by the Supply Chain Management Institute, Florida, that are used to assess, structure and sustain powerful relationships for competitive advantage that create substantial value.
- “Improved our efficiency and success rate with supplier relationships” – Wendy’s International, Inc
- “Provides the structure to be successful” – Colgate-Palmolive
- “Incredible what we learned about our customers” – “Uncovered opportunities that we had no idea existed” – “We were able to turn around a relationship that had gotten so bad” – Tyson Foods
- “Provides you with a competitive edge and helps tilt the playing field in your favour” – Alcan
- Learn more about the SCMi methodologies that Sharyn will be talking about:
Visit Us at Booth No. 1
We welcome you to meet with our team of supply chain experts at booth no. 1 near the registration desk.
We will be available on both days of the conference.
One-on-one Meetings: Pre-book your one-on-one meeting with our team to discuss your supply chain challenges, goals and requirements.
Free Mini-Supply Chain Assessment: Pre-book your free mini-supply chain management assessment.
To pre-book a Meeting and/or Assessment with our team, email Sharyn Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org