Supply Chain Manager™ is a supply chain and logistics management consulting and support agency – powered and supported by LSC Solutions Pty Ltd www.lscs.com.au which has been established since 2004. We help companies to establish world-class supply chains and operations that grow substantial endless value, by providing expert advice and ‘hands-on’ assistance across five core supply chain capabilities: Supply Chain Performance, Strategy, Network, Processes and Resources.
We provide our clients with expert supply chain advice, direction, supply chain project management, ‘hands-on’ assistance through insourced support and a complete outsourced supply chain department managed by a supply chain manager.
- We assist our clients to rapidly achieve and sustain superior performance using world-leading supply chain management methodologies.
- We provide a one-stop-shop solution with the capability to assist entire supply chains end-to-end, through the provision of personalised, tailored and flexible services.
- We build supply chains and operations that are scalable, sustainable, reliable, responsive, flexible and efficient.
- We work closely with our clients to achieve significant success including:
- Over $1Billion in cost savings and revenue gaining opportunities identified for our clients
- Perfect Order Fulfilment improvement to 99.9%
- Total Supply Chain Management Cost & Spend reductions greater than 20%
- Asset Availability increases greater than 20%
- Inventory holdings reductions up to 75%
- Inventory Turns increases up to 40%
- Non-value adding process step reduction up to 40%
- To make Australian companies the most competitive companies in the world.
- To be Australia’s preferred provider of supply chain consulting and support services, by assisting firms to establish world-class supply chains and operations that grow substantial endless value.
- To be an employer of choice and Australia’s preferred avenue for independent supply chain experts to fulfil their dreams and live their passion by enabling our clients to fulfil theirs.
- To assist our clients to confidently achieve their corporate strategy through the establishment of globally-competitive, collaborative, reliable, responsive, flexible and efficient supply chains that grow substantial endless value.
- To build long-lasting relationships with our clients by providing a high level of quality, innovation, collaboration, customer-focus, respect and value-for-money service delivery options.
- To build a highly collaborative team of employees and independent supply chain experts who:
- hunger for world’s best practice methodologies and innovations
- will stop at nothing to ensure our clients’ requirements, expectations and key deliverables are achieved, sustained and delivered in the most timely, effective and efficient way possible.
- To deliver a minimum 3:1 Return on Investment for our clients
- To protect our client’s reputation through customer service excellence
- To maximise our Client’s profitability and optimise their supply chain costs
- To create business opportunities for our clients to grow revenue
- To assist our Client’s to co-create substantial value from supply chain collaborations and partnerships.
- To develop and implement best practice supply chain solutions across our client’s inbound and outbound supply chains and operations.